Location: London, United Kingdom
Alisa Gaming is a company focused on creating mobile gaming products of the exceptional quality. We are a small yet super efficient team of highly skilled and motivated professionals with a proven track record in mobile games development. Right now we are fully focused on bringing mobile social casino games to the next level by building the best possible experiences for our players. We are aiming to become one of the leading entertainment companies of tomorrow.
We are looking for a very skilled and experienced software engineer to join our team and work from our new studio in London. This is a role for a strong well versatile leader with both technical and people skills. You will be leading a small team of backend and client engineers (based in our offices in Russia) and defining the architecture, design and development processes for a large multiplayer mobile game. You are expected to have experience leading development teams and building large distributed systems. You must be fluent with Java or C++, OOP design patterns, concurrency handling, networking, SQL and NoSQL databases, Linux and Amazon Cloud. On top of that, you must be a goal-oriented achiever with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Java or C++ knowledge
- Experience building highly available backend servers
- Experience building mobile games is a nice to have
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated and doer attitude
- MS/BS in Computer Science or related field
- Love and passion for making great games
What we offer
- Ability to make an impact on a global scale by building games played by millions of people worldwide
- Professional self-development in a team of super talented and like minded people
- Ability to take days to work from home, unlimited sick days and no strict work hours policy
- Zero-bureaucracy atmosphere that helps you make the best work possible
- Opportunity to travel around the world for our annual company gatherings
- Competitive base compensation levels depending on your background & experience
- Additional benefits in forms of equity sharing – we have a very attractive offering for the right candidate!
We are located in the heart of the Docklands area offering a variety of shops, restaurants and entertainment facilities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly formed studio defining the team culture and building a brand new project from the ground up. On top of all, this is a chance to become a part of a small and independent team that will shape the mobile gaming landscape of the future.
Please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have to be already eligible to legally work in the UK.
Please DO NOT contact us if you are a recruitment agency, sorry.