Senior Server Engineer
Location: London, United Kingdom.
Alisa Gaming is a company focused on creating mobile gaming products of the exceptional quality. Founded in 2012, the company developed and successfully marketed a mobile game, Alisa Bingo, that attracted millions of users worldwide.
We are a small yet super efficient team of highly skilled and motivated professionals with a proven track record in mobile games development. Right now we are 100% focused on building state-of-the-art mobile gaming products in the social casino application genre. Being one of the most attractive and highly competitive games categories, this vertical alone generates more than $4 billion in annual revenues. We are aiming to become one of the market leaders with our upcoming product offering.
We are looking for a senior Java server developer to join our team and work from our London headquarters. In this role you will be in charge of the development of the game server and related infrastructure. You will be involved in all areas of server development such as design, implementation, deployment and maintenance of robust and highly-available back-ends. You are expected to have excellent Java programming skills with an extensive experience building distributive systems. You must be fluent with OOP design patterns, concurrency handling, networking, SQL and NoSQL databases, Linux and Amazon Cloud. On top of that, you must be a goal-oriented achiever with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
What we offer
- Huge impact – our games are played by millions of users worldwide.
- Professional self-development in a team of super talented and like minded people.
- Zero-bureaucracy atmosphere where even founders get their hands dirty in product design, code, etc.
- Competitive base compensation levels based on your background & experience.
- Additional benefits in forms of company equity – we have a very attractive offering for the right candidate!
How to apply
Please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the details of most ambitious software projects you built along with some code samples and/or a github account link.