Senior C++ GAME DEVELOPER
Location: Anywhere – London, Moscow or remote work
Alisa Gaming is a company focused on creating mobile gaming products of the exceptional quality. Founded in 2012, the company developed and successfully marketed a mobile game, Alisa Bingo, that attracted millions of users worldwide.
We are a small yet super efficient team of highly skilled and motivated professionals with a proven track record in mobile games development. Right now we are 100% focused on building state-of-the-art mobile gaming products in the social casino application genre. Being one of the most attractive and highly competitive games categories, this vertical alone generates more than $4 billion in annual revenues. We are aiming to become one of the market leaders with our upcoming product offering.
We are looking for an experienced C++ game developer to join our team. In this role you will be in charge of the development of the mobile game client for iOS and Android. Of course, it is assumed you possess top-notch C++ skills coupled with an extensive experience writing software for mobile platforms. You will be involved in all areas of game development including programming of game logic, graphics, sound and UI. You have to be friends with low-level graphical APIs (OpenGL), multithreading, resource management, memory and graphic optimization issues. On top of that, you must be a goal-oriented achiever with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
What we offer
- Huge impact – our games are played by millions of users worldwide.
- Professional self-development in a team of super talented and like minded people.
- Zero-bureaucracy atmosphere where even founders get their hands dirty in product design, code, etc.
- Competitive base compensation levels based on your background & experience.
- Additional benefits in forms of company equity – we have very attractive offerings for the right candidate!
How to apply
Please send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com. Include the details of most ambitious software projects you built along with some code samples and/or a github account link.