Location: London, United Kingdom.
Alisa Gaming is a company focused on creating mobile gaming products of the exceptional quality. We are a small yet super efficient team of highly skilled and motivated professionals with a proven track record in mobile games development. Right now we are fully focused on bringing mobile social casino games to the next level by building the best possible experiences for our players. We are aiming to become one of the leading entertainment companies of tomorrow.
We are looking for a strong QA engineer to join our team and work from our new studio in London. In this role you will be in charge of maintaining highest quality standards we set for our games. You will be involved in all areas of quality assurance such as manual and automated testing, regression testing, writing test cases and filing bug reports. You are expected to have good knowledge of different testing methods and modern web/mobile technology stacks. On top of that, you must be a goal-oriented achiever with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Deep understanding of the development processes and software life cycle
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques, and types
- Ability to build and maintain test documentation
- Experience using tools like ADB, XCode, Eclipse, Android Studio
- Some knowledge of scripting languages like Python or Unix Shell
- Self-starter, highly motivated and doer attitude
- MS/BS in Computer Science or related field
- Love and passion for making great games
What We Offer
- Ability to make an impact on a global scale by building games played by millions of people worldwide
- Professional self-development in a team of super talented and like minded people
- Zero-bureaucracy atmosphere that helps you make the best work possible
- Opportunity to travel around the world for our annual company gatherings
- Competitive base compensation levels depending on your background & experience
We are located in the heart of the Docklands area offering a variety of shops, restaurants and entertainment facilities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly formed studio defining the team culture and building a brand new project from the ground up. On top of all, this is a chance to become a part of a small and independent team that will shape the mobile gaming landscape of the future.
Please send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com.
You have to be already eligible to legally work in the UK.
Please DO NOT contact us if you are a recruitment agency, sorry.