SENIOR QA Engineer
Location: London, United Kingdom.
Alisa Gaming is a company focused on creating mobile gaming products of the exceptional quality. We are a small yet super efficient team of highly skilled and motivated professionals with a proven track record in mobile games development. Right now we are fully focused on bringing mobile social casino games to the next level by building the best possible experiences for our players. We are aiming to become one of the leading entertainment companies of tomorrow.
We are looking for a Senior QA Technician, you will ownership of all test automation for Alisa Gaming across mobile platforms, web and API. The role of a Senior QA Technician will involve working within an Agile environment and being responsible for the creation, maintenance and execution of all testing activities, including automation frameworks and scripts. You will have a good development experience using Ruby, Java, python, C#, Calabash, Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver and SQL. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and growing games dev team, helping to reduce product risk by with robust QA processes and methodologies.
- 6+ years of automation and manual testing experience across Mobile and Web platforms
- Development experience in either – Ruby, Java, C#, and similar languages
- Strong experience working to Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Proven BDD experience with Gherkin/Cucumber
- Experience with mobile UI automation using tools such as Calabash
- Experience in web UI test automation, ideally using Selenium-WebDriver
- Ability to make a strong case to influence the team and stakeholders to do the right thing
- Ability to communicate and elaborate complex scenarios to a variety of audiences
- Experience of continuous integration and version control systems desirable
- ISTQB foundation or higher
- Love and passion for making great games
What We Offer
- Ability to make an impact on a global scale by building games played by millions of people worldwide
- Professional self-development in a team of super talented and like minded people
- Zero-bureaucracy atmosphere that helps you make the best work possible
- Opportunity to travel around the world for our annual company gatherings
- Competitive base compensation levels depending on your background & experience
We are located in the heart of the Docklands area offering a variety of shops, restaurants and entertainment facilities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly formed studio defining the team culture and building a brand new project from the ground up. On top of all, this is a chance to become a part of a small and independent team that will shape the mobile gaming landscape of the future.
Please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have to be already eligible to legally work in the UK.
Please DO NOT contact us if you are a recruitment agency, sorry.